You are invited to attend one of two introductory sessions to:
- meet the trainer(s),
- determine if CrossFit is right for you,
- experience what differentiates Florian,
- share your goals and concerns, and
- determine what membership works for you.
Register now for a Free Intro Class, offered at 10:30am on Wednesdays and 8:30 am on Sundays. Preregistering is required. These workouts are scaled to give newcomers a chance to experience what Florian is all about.
Both Intros consist of a warm-up to gauge your strengths and skill set, a WOD (workout of the day), an overview of our programming and an opportunity to have all your questions answered.
- Avoid alcohol consumption the night before and morning of.
- Limit your food intake 60 minutes prior to your introductory session and hydrate properly.
- Wear comfortable sneakers and athletic attire which doesn’t restrict your range of motion.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 min before the schedule time and bring a water bottle.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Step Two: Joining
Upon completion of the Intro Class or visiting CFF, you will have an opportunity to join our tribe through our Foundations Program.
The Foundations Program is a package of 4 individual/small group classes designed to introduce CrossFit’s fundamental movements and increase an athlete’s confidence before transitioning into a group class. Each session will be scheduled with one of our trainers at a time that works best for both parties and must be completed within two weeks.
The Foundations Program cost is included in your first month’s membership. The $190 fee includes 4 Foundation sessions, a Nutrition Consultation and an Unlimited Membership of Crossfit classes for the remainder of the month (30 days). After graduating from the Foundations Program you will choose which membership option fits your lifestyle. We offer a 3x a week and an unlimited membership. We do not require a membership contract. Our monthly memberships auto renew on your anniversary date every month and adjustments to your membership (termination/suspensions) must be received in writing (email@example.com) at least 5 days prior to your processing date.
To register for Foundations, either use the contact form below, or email Tia at