LBNC – Week 2
Hang Power Clean 135/95
10 Components of Fitness
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
2. Stamina – the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
8. Agility – the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Sunday, January the 15th, is the deadline to sign up for the CRASH Bs
We are gauging interest in the Sprint Triathlon season (chime in the Community Forum)
LBNC has 37 participants.
Please check the lost and found bin located in the lobby
Make sure you document any Goal you conquer on the board ( pull up 1/11 )